- In a small pot, bring coconut milk, sugar and salt to a boil. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, soak the dried flowers in water for 10 mins till softened.
- Blend together the coconut milk mixture and dried flower, until fine.
- Add 15gm water to the mix.
- Add in glutinous rice flour and all-purpose flour. Stir until smooth.
- Place approx. 30-35gm (1 heaped tablespoon) of batter at the centre of the banana leaf. Spread the batter slightly to an elongated shape. Fold the long sides to the middle, overlapping each other. Then tuck in the two ends to underneath the parcel to secure.
- Steam on medium heat for 12 mins.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.